Saturday 15 November 2008

something about credentials

Whenever ambition generates reward it is worthwhile to bow - a gesture of respect; as a devout admirer of my dear friend and fellow youngblood Niklas, who most recently was awarded 160 hours of work experience at
The Brand Agency, I must humbly express my congrats. My next door neighbors, 'The Brand', allocates numbers of clients that are of WA's most trusted brands, among them RAC. The below displayed ad is an example from 'The Brand's' RAC portfolio - a non-campaign ad, which from my perspective, as an advertising student and target audience consumer, is a good example of when the communication process does its job.

1 comment:

niklas said...

Thanks my dear friend. I am flattered by all the nice words.

Don't forget to give yourself some cred as well!