Sunday 16 August 2009

something about [praim] pr

There is no one-way into the future, fortunately. Because you always have options, you should allow your mind to resonate, weigh pros and cons and ideally figure out the best way to go. Basically, follow your instincts.

Last week I was sure of my next step-stone, a Diploma-degree at Berghs School of Communication. But I started thinking about my options, which I then though were few because of the economic climate affecting the business. Therefore, the first thing that came to mind was to find an internship - unpaid. Offering your services for free might be the best chance you have being a newly graduated advertising, PR and marketing student. So I gathered my business contacts and started distributing my revived CV, hoped for the best and waited.

Several agencies were approached, mainly advertising agencies, one PR agency - Prime. Long story short, Prime PR offered me a 10-week internship starting from next week, on August 24. So I took the chance, rejected my place at the world's best communicational institution and wish for the best possible outcome. Let us hope that my instincts are well played. Only they know. But right now, I am super-excited. Super-motivated. Prime, here I come.

No comments: