Sunday 10 May 2009

something about not quitting

I am not a quitter, quite the opposite I am an ambitious young man. The current Nexus frequency is thus not due to lack of ambition, but rather because of it. I am currently writing a Media Plan for fictitious company Luxury Travel Group, to establish their brand primarily in the Perth, Sydney and Melbourne markets, targeting an up-market audience to generate immediate sales, or in time for the northern hemisphere spring 2010. On top of that I am in the starting blocks of writing a Marketing Plan (together with my fellow-marketers) for yet another fictitious purpose: to distribute West Australian Little Creatures' ales and beers within the Netherlands. Fictitious here and fictitious there, they are both challenging assessments based on real facts, and so why not make the most of it. Education must after all be a ROI. However, keep browsing the Nexus blogspot every now and then, otherwise I can let know whenever there is amazing stuff going on here.

However, I thought I may share something but an explanation of why not. This morning when I browsed through the tweets on Twitterific I clicked on @theplanninglab's latest link share and opened a window to a bit of laugh. Maths has never been my pleasure in school, however, this kind of math made me rethink the subject - consumer behavior just turned metric. Below are some of my favorite calculations:












Until next visit, take care.

1 comment:

Joachim said...

tar det på svenska! ljövliga, punkt slut =)