Monday 12 January 2009

something about being back

Isolated from the Internet for a month or so have left this space completely out of service; however, it's good to be back - back in 2009. Supposedly, a very tough year ahead for, not just marketers or advertisers, but for the whole economic system to enter. Most recently I flicked through an ad that read, "Why Advertise in 2009? 2010." - you see, it's that simple! Kind of. Anyway, I've had many, and again many impressions during my Eastcoast Australia-trip, among them impressions I've been exposed the most accurate outdoor campaign I've ever consumed - stay tune for whatever it is. Further on, 2009 was, however, a great start to me - advertsing-wise - the reason being is revealed below. Haven't been able to track down the creator/creators of this hilarious viral for Heineken, yet please advice me if you know more about this "Walk In Fridge"-execution. Until soon, be optimistic - love 2009!

1 comment: