Wednesday 23 April 2008

something about nostalgia

when i first began my bachelor of communications-journey on berghs, autumn 2006, i didn't quite know where my studies would take me other than to the first stage on ecu and western australia. however, my first ambition was to become a copywriter, my second to go for pr, my third idea was to focus on marketing... and so on. as a matter of fact i'm not yet sure of my future career even though my bachelor process have lead me into new insights about the businesses benefits for me personally. however, at this stage (with two and a half semesters to go on ecu) I curiously follow and interact with the business of advertising as you'd probably be aware of by now. to keep my really sleepy story short, i passed by one of my first assignments for this bachelor and it made me realise that my taste for print ads haven't changed much since.



still pretty up-to-date and interrelated if you look at one of the later ads from the 2008 campaign, for instance this newer ad for the r32. oops! ddb did it again.



moreover, a great fuckin' campaign. have a closer look at ddb's clients @ ddb

1 comment:

Joachim said...

yes, i've seen this before! i remember when you worked with it here at home.